Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is the obvious day to be grateful for all our blessings. I particularly am grateful for our freedoms, my health, my relative prosperity, but most of all for my family and friends. Without them the other stuff would be dreck.

First I am thankful for all those who, unfortunately, won’t be present at the Thanksgiving table today, particularly Daniel, our late son, who made the world a better place by his presence.

I am also thankful for these people, and I send Thanksgiving blessings out to them. I have listed them in alphabetical order, and I haven’t included duplicate names – one may stand for several people.

Ann, Albert, Anne, Shannon, Barbara, Beth, Bill, Brian, Carmie, Carol, Caroline, Carter, Cathy, Christian, Cindie, Cindy, Clif, Connie, Cosette, Cynthia, David, Dawn, Derek, Debbi, Dianne, Dick, Donna, Elena, Eric, Erin, Fran, Frankie, Gail,

Harold, Harriet, Howard, Jack, James, Jeanne, Jeff, Jennifer, Jerry, Jill, Jim, Jimmy, Jonathan, Joseph, Judy, Ken, Kim, Kristin, Laura, Laurie, Lenny, Leslie, Lucy, Lois, Maggie, Marian, Marguarite, Mark, Martini, Mary, Marylyn, Mike, Nancy, Nell, Neil, Paul Peggy, Peter, Polly, Priscilla, Randy, Robin,

Rochelle, Ron, Sandy, Sandie, Sandra, Sharon, Sherry, Steven, Susan Sue,, Tom, Rebecca, Stewart, Tamara, Ted, Theresa, Tim, Tracy, Virginia, Yvonne.

I am sure there names I have forgotten, but rest assured, I am thankful for you too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I look forward to reading your comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you and Ann. -Dianne